The Amazon 73 Series hygienic multi stack cartridge housing is available with 3, 5, 8 & 12 element stacks up to 30” long. This leg mounted, free standing housing with domed cover is the ideal choice for all hygienic systems when using Single Open End plug in style cartridges. The simple lightweight dome allows full and easy access to the cartridges for rapid changeouts and the housings can be dismantled for full cleandowns. Bolted closures are an option available for all models.
• Standard single open end cartridge fitting, using either code 8 or Bayonet lock code 7 for forward and reverse flow
316L construction for maximum corrosion resistance.
• Every housing is etched with a serial number for full traceability.
• Wide range of options available for connection size and style, cartridge lengths and materials of construction
• Full certification available, PED and ATEX compliant, CE Marked
• T’ style construction with a high specification hygienic finish with electropolish inside and out.
• Quick release Vee clamp closure for ease of access
• Designed to allow complete stripdown for ease of cleaning.
• No loose internals for trouble free operation.
• Rated at 10 bar g in liquids and up to 7 bar g in gases and up to 150°C.
• PED and ATEX compliant
• CE marked
• Ideal housing for large flow in a clean application