Foxboro’s Coriolis flow transmitters handle measurements that cause other Coriolis meters to fail.
They overcome problems associated with entrained gases, empty tube conditions or flash-prone fluids and fully realize the promise of Coriolis measurement to achieve high accuracy, eliminate downtime, avoid workarounds and keep profits flowing.
CFT51: Coriolis digital flow transmitter
CFS10: Single-path flow system available in sizes 1/8” to 2”
CFS20: Dual-path system available to 3”
CFS25: In-line design available to 2"
NOCT60A: Net Oil Coriolis Transmitter with integrated Realflo® computation software
Custody Transfer Indicators and printers to complete an NTEP certified custody transfer system.
• Highly accurate mass, density and temperature measurement
• Unprecedented, precise liquid/gas flow measurement without skips or stalls
• Fast startup — up to 10 times faster than conventional Coriolis meters
• Highly accurate batches, starting from empty tube
• Dual-phase performance, elimination loss due to end-of-batch waste (or "shrink")
• Power, Chemical, Oil&Gas, Food&Beverage
• NTEP and Industry Canada certified for custody transfer
• Fastest response time, ideal for fast batching and filling
• Start and finish empty tubes conditions for tank loading and unloading
• Concentration with % solids measurements